Friday, November 28, 2014

I trust my ability to know what's right for me without having to doubt who I am, when I get things wrong

I trust my ability to know what's right for me without having to doubt who I am, when I get things wrong
 
I'm wearing:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana -  blondes (by Truth Hawks)
Skin: -Belleza- Eva Uber Med 4 (by Shyla Diggs) NEW ~uber~ (opens November 30)
Earrings: *YS&YS* MyLove II Earrings Bronze (by Monyka Benelli)
Necklace 1: [MANDALA]Pearl Rain set season 2/CREAM (by kikunosuke Eel)
Necklace 2: MG - Necklace - Baroque Peacock Flower (by Maxi Gossamer)
Cardigan: NS::  Here Comes The Snow Cardigan (with HUD) (by nani Soulstar) NEW
Shorts: Maitreya * #3 * Cut Off Jeans Shorts (by Onyx LeShelle)
Boots: *COCO*_Lace-UpWorkBoots (by cocoro Lemon)

Scene:

:CP: Roswell Caravan - Lemon 
LISP - Dinky Wash Tub - Naturals
{what next} Winter Harvest Soup Tray The Liaison Collaborative 



No comments:

Post a Comment